Price Fan Filter Units (FFU) are the most energy efficient line of fan filter units (fan filter modules) on the market today. Designed specifically for use in cleanrooms, pharmacies, pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities and laboratories, the FFU delivers high volumes of HEPA (or ULPA) filtered air at low sound levels while reducing energy consumption by 15 to 50% versus comparable products.
- High Energy Efficiency
- High Airflow Capacity
- Versatile Motor Programs
- Seismic Certification Preapproval
- Quick and Easy Commissioning via Aerosol Challenge
- Instant Filter and Motor Status Indication
- Complete Control and Monitoring via BACnet
Fan Filter Units are used in critical applications such as healthcare, pharmaceutical compounding or microelectronics manufacturing. The high efficiency motor is designed to overcome the static pressure of the integrated filter, making FFUs ideal for retrofit applications where the air handler is not able to provide the required static pressure.
- 24 in. x 24 in.
- 24 in. x 36 in.
- 24 in. x 48 in.
- Stainless steel
- Room-side removable (RSR)
- Bench top replaceable (BTR)
- Aerosol injection port (INJ)
- Face-mounted LED indicator
- Room-side removable motor/blower assembly