Connols-Air Supply air grilles frames and blades are constructed of corrosion resistance aluminium alloy 6063 tempered to T5. Adjustable blades are fixed to the frame with plastic bush at 19mm spacing. the frames are assembles using corner inserts.
- Corner inserts ensure hairline butting of frames.
- Aerofoil blades fixed at 19mm spacing are designed for greater performance efficiency
- Each blade is individually adjustable from the face of the grille
- Horizontal blades of Single and Double deflection models allow control of air pattern drop or elevation.
- Vertical blades of Single and Double deflection models allow control of air spread
- Plastic bushing prevents metal to metal contact of the blades and the frames and assure absolutely rattle proof design
- Frames gasketted to prevent air leakage and minimize smudging.