OLS Balancing/Motorized dampers are constructed of precision-formed parts so that a high standard of quality for the finished product can be achieved. They are designed for trouble-free operation without need for maintenance. The precision-formed blades ensure long-term consistent performance.
- Modular design for easy assembly on site.
- Gear-action manual operator for large dampers.
- Non-metallic bearings prevent metal to metal contact.
- Square shafts prevent slip between blades & axles, and operator & axle.
- Low pressure loss & low leakage
- Specially rolled-formed guarantee performance of dampers.
- Reliable with stainless steel or non-metallic components for moving parts