Connols-Air DDC microprocessor based V750 air terminal units are the latest, state-of-the-art, high quality terminal units, which provide good control accuracy and capabilities required in every modern intelligent building of today. The air terminal units are capable of stand-alone operation.
However, optimum functional benefits are drive when network communication capabilities are used. The air terminal units consist of an air valve with integrated pressure differential flow sensor, a digital thermostat and BACnetTM compliant DDC controller. Connols-Air terminal unit air valve is constructed of galvanised steel circular double-skin casing with 25 mm fibreglass-filled annular space and blade of double-skin steel plate with felt all round to provide a good seal when closed. Each air valve is installed with a X-Sensor which is a true averaging pressure differential sensor with implication of 2 for accurate determination of airflow especially at low flow.
- Double-skin casing construction ensures low radiated noise and absence of fiberglass erosion.
- Double-skin blade with felt seal all round ensures blade rigidity and low air leakage across damper
- Blade is designed to close at 60 degrees to provide more linear flow characteristics, hence more precise modulation of airflow.
- Accurate control of air volumes is possible with our multi-point pressure differential flow sensor (X-sensor).
- Low minimum pressure loss of
- Low generated noise