The Hospital Grade Welded Ceiling System (HGWC) is a heavy duty, extruded aluminum ceiling suspension system designed to support diffusers, in-fill panels and light fixtures in a variety of critical environments. The HGWC is fully customizable to match the demanding and often crowded modern hospital and cleanroom ceiling layouts, while ensuring compliance with ASHRAE 170, FGI Guidelines for Design and Construction of Health Care Facilities and USP 797/800. A continuous gasket prevents contaminant migration between the ceiling plenum and occupied space, while the sterile white powder coat finish is formulated to resist deterioration from hospital-grade cleaners and disinfectants.
- Quick installation and accessibility during construction
- Patented ceiling access clips
- ASTM heavy-duty construction rating
- Fully customizable
- Future-proof through flexible design and modularity
- Unistrut® integration for modern operating rooms
- Variety of ceiling panels available
The HGWC is designed for use in any area demanding strict clean air control and easy access to the ceiling plenum above, including hospital operating rooms, laboratories, isolation rooms, pharmaceutical labs, microelectronics manufacturing facilities and cleanrooms.