- Circular free jet
- Discharge direction adjustable through ± 30° around the swivel axis
- Adjustment options: manually, by electric actuator or, without auxiliary energy, by maintenance-free thermostatic control unit
- The thermostatic control unit allows for resetting; the swivel range can be altered in increments of 5°, up to 20˚ in total. The mechanism of the thermostatic control unit is protected from undue application of force by a device that can disengage and engage again when the nozzle is swivelled by hand.
- Position of swivel axis also adjustable in the vertical plane, enabling to alter the discharge direction sideways
- Low sound power level or low noise
- Low pressure drop
- Direct connection to supply air duct or pressurized chamber, or connection with push-in end for spiral seam duct and with slip-on end for shaped parts
- Available with twist element to provide bigger area coverage and better induction effect.